The OSM Thome offshore drilling management services aim to smooth, safe, regulatory compliant operated, supported and maintained research and extraction of petroleum at a global level. Offshore drilling management may include services such as ad hoc crewing, full crew management, provisions and catering management, vessel technical management and more.
With offices in over 30 worldwide locations, OSM Thome is well placed to support Offshore Drilling customers with qualified and competent offshore crew whether it be local content or expat labor plus the associated logistics, work permits, payroll, etc. We also deliver short-term maintenance activities such as periodic surveys, upgrades and procurement, and long-term maintenance management.
OSM Thome looks forward to discussing your drilling campaign requirements, click the button below to contact us.
OFFSHORE DRILLING MANAGEMENT SERVICES HIGHLIGHTS
OSM Thome IS CAPABLE TO ASSIST YOU
- Full range of services across Offshore Drilling Technical Management & Crew Management.
- Demonstrated capability with global operations.
- Around 30 offices globally to support the execution of local operations.
- Management of maintenance, repairs, upgrades, projects and purchasing to ensure cost-effective solutions.
- Customer-focused delivery, tailored to meet Project requirements.
- Management of regulatory requirements.
- HSEQ & compliance focussed.
- Diverse and experienced teams onshore & offshore to support operational delivery.
- OSM Thome is able to support Offshore Drilling customers sourcing crew for Drilling, Marine, Catering, or Technical/Maintenance positions from both junior to senior positions.
- OSM Thome is able to target nationalities in local operating regions whether it be for local or global assignments.
- We provide tailored solutions to meet our customers’ requirements including services such as – logistics, visa/work permit, pre-mobilization training and competency requirements, local taxation, payroll, local office space, roster management, reporting, etc.
OFFSHORE DRILLING CREW RECRUITMENT AND SOURCING
- Provision of CVs of available candidates.
- Search, sourcing and selection of personnel to meet customer requirements.
- Recruitment process outsourcing.
- Temporary employment of offshore crew.
OSERV OFFSHORE CATERING AND HEALTH SERVICES
We seek to support the welfare and quality of life onboard for your offshore crew via our crew health and well-being services shown below:
- Rig & Blue Water Offshore Catering
- Offshore Hospitality & Welfare Management
- Offshore Catering Crew Training & Management
- Provision Procurement & Logistics Management
- 24/7 Telemedicine consultation services
- Quality Management
With hubs in strategically placed global locations, OSM Thome Technical Management teams provide support to a wide range of maritime and offshore assets and units and hold the required technical expertise, experience, and skill set in maintenance management.
OSM Thome can support Offshore Drilling customers with long-term maintenance management of offshore units, or undertake management and delivery of specialized projects such as periodic surveys, lay-ups, regulatory requirements, modifications and upgrades, preservation and lay-up, etc.
As part of this service, our company can undertake purchasing, cost control, and budget management ensuring on-time and on-budget outcomes for our Customers.