OSERV SHIP CATERING
OSERV Catering provides a variety of quality catering management solutions for offshore projects or conventional vessels. OSERV Catering is completely transparent as a business unit, and our customers don’t experience any surprises working with us; what you see is what you get. We report monthly both on finance, quality and nutrition per vessel and fleet: All data captured through the process are accessible at any given time for analysis, to further improve the performance both on financial, nutritional and wellbeing components.
Menu offerings are customized and feature nutritious selections of crew favourites as well as alternatives for the health-conscious in accordance with the nationality of the crew, cultural sensibilities, and special dietary requirements. Provisions are procured worldwide through OSERV’s efficient tested network of best value suppliers. Food production processes are guided by strict food safety and hygiene standards and monitored in accordance with HACCP and SERVE SAFE principles.
- Global Vendor Network: OSERV maintains numerous contracts with the best in class provision suppliers around the world. Thus, we can supply your vessels or offshore projects with quality provision to the most far-flung locations globally
- Best Quality at the Best Price: OSERV is the preferred partner of leading provision suppliers, thus we get the best possible price for best quality, benefiting your operation.
- Logistic Solution: We arrange for your provision delivery needs in an efficient, safe and timely manner wherever your projects are located.
- Purchase to Pay Process: We handle all provision arrangements and corresponding payments between the suppliers and agents in all ports for you.
OSERV OFFSHORE CATERING
- Rig & Blue Water Offshore catering: OSERV manages the entire catering operational requirements for offshore projects.
- Offshore Catering Crew: In collaboration with OSM Thome Crew Management, has the ability to recruit, train and manage high performing catering crew of any nationality.
- Housekeeping Services: Our Catering Management includes all Housekeeping and Laundry services to maintain a clean and comfortable onboard environment.
- Catering Production: Our catering team is trained to prepare nutritionally balanced and healthy meals onboard which cater towards the various specific preferences of the crew on board 24 hours a day.
- Food Safety and Hygiene: OSERV implements and monitors a strict food safety protocol to eliminate food-related illness on board and guarantee crew satisfaction.
- Procurement Management: OSERV ensures that your offshore projects are supplied with quality provisions at the right quantity and quality, at the right time and within your targeted budget.
CATERING PLANNING AND SYSTEMS
Automated Software Advantages:
• Simplify the provision requisition process
• Fast track the procurement process with suppliers
• Monitor and control provision quality and supplier performance
• Eliminate email communications and manual approvals
• Automate inventory stocktake (ROB) via a mobile app
• Monitor per man/day rate budget performance
• Consolidate date for monthly vessel reports
• Monitor nutritional consumption levels of crew
• Communication platform for catering support
• Links to OSERV menu plan and recipe database
• Uplift provision management and food quality
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
O2SEA Ltd (the legal entity under which catering is operating with its brand name OSERV Catering) and OSERV Catering have been ISO 9001:2015 certified in 2021. This certification is an internationally recognised standard that ensures that our catering services are provided through an effective quality management system.
O2SEA’s decision to work towards ISO 9001:2015 accreditation demonstrates the commitment to continually improve. In this journey, the team realigned our management objectives and extensively reviewed our processes to meet the strict audit criteria.
Achieving ISO 9001:2015 reinforces our relentless focus on creating market-leading products and services, measured against industry benchmarks and excellence.
Our team of experts are available to meet all your catering project development, design and operational planning requirements.
Our expertise covers installations for new builds, rigs, offshore and accommodation vessels as well as Yacht, Cruise and Ferry hospitality projects.