This September 28, OSM Thome will be commemorating World Maritime Day 2023 with the theme “MARPOL at 50 – Our Commitment Goes On”. With that said, the Corporate Communications and Marketing team is requesting your kind participation by submitting assets (video and photo) captured onboard.
WHAT TO DO?
We request OSM Thome seafarers to share assets (Videos and Photos) relative to the prevention of pollution of the marine environment by ships from operational or accidental causes.
The Videos and Photos must highlight the items below:
- Waste Management / Pollution prevention activities
- Activities onboard / During operation (following safety standards)
- Marine life (if any) (ex. Dolphins, turtles, fishes, etc.)
- In addition, we request seafarers to submit a video greeting saying, “HAPPY WORLD MARITIME DAY”.
- Video and photos must be taken in LANDSCAPE or HORIZONTAL format and in GOOD QUALITY.
- Seafarers may submit multiple assets (videos must be 30 seconds or less only).
- DO NOT put any edits or filters on the video and photo.
- The deadline for submission is SEPTEMBER 15, 2023.
- Entries may be submitted to any of the following:
- Send via Viber/WhatsApp at 09988810879
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that by sending us your materials, you consent that your assets will be used for marketing purposes. Also, make sure that you have been informed about this, and that you have the consent, of the people shown in your assets. Appropriate gear is a “MUST”!